Material case study – Mac PRO

As a small case study, i modelled & rendered this Mac pro in approx 5 hours of work. The puprose was to mimic the aluminium case material and the studio setup used in Apple commercial stills.

Originally, it was tought to be lowpoly, but I’ve finally added many edges in the curves to catch the light as closely as possible. The buttons, fan grid and power plug remains lowpoly, but the mesh is easily ‘upgradable’ in a higher poly config if needed. I’ll share the model & setup soon when I found some time to pack this in a nice little zip…

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*